The aim of our Anti-Bullying Strategy is to provide a supportive, caring and safe environment where everyone is valued and able to learn and work without fear or intimidation.
The school believes bullying behaviour is unacceptable and must be challenged and dealt with sensitively and promptly.
Please click on the links below to view our Anti-Bullying Policy and appendices:
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Homophobic Bullying Appendix A
- How to Report Bullying Appendix B
- Anti-Bullying Incidents Information for Staff Appendix C
- Pupil Visual Policies Appendix D
- Anti-Bullying for Parents Appendix E
- Flowchart for Reporting Suspected Cases of Bullying
- Anti-Bullying Contract KS1
- Class Anti-Bullying Charter KS2
- Anti-Bullying Newsletter 1