Keeping Children Safe
Keeping our pupils safe is a top priority at our school. In this section you will find a range of resources and policies which are useful to pupils, parents/carers and educational professionals.
Please click on the links below:
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- E-safety Policy
- Health, Safety & Welfare Policy
- Looked After Children Policy
- Mental Health & Well-Being Policy
- Preventing Radicalisation Policy
- Promoting British Values Policy
- Internet Matters - online advice on parental controls and security settings
- Greenwich Safeguarding Children Partnership
Statement on Web-Filtering
As we are all aware, the Internet is an incredible resource and benefits children’s learning in many ways. However, we also know that the Internet can cause difficulties. We have an effective computing curriculum in our school which teaches our pupils to use the Internet positively and which is supported by robust web filtering systems. The Department for Education (DfE) has recently announced that schools must take responsibility for overseeing web filtering procedures, and for us, this presents no change. For many years we have used an ICT education company called Classroom365 to manage all of our systems, including web filtering. They have confirmed that the systems within our school adhere to the standards and continues to provide the maximum level of security for our pupils.